Thursday, October 3, 2013

First Progress Report on My PLN

For my PLN I chose to use Symbaloo. So far in my Personal Learning Network, I have ten tiles listed. The first two tiles are the EDM310 class blog and my EDM310 blog. I chose to list The EDM 310 Class blog because it provides me with links to different educators and important announcements. My EDM310 blog provides me with different resources that i will be able to use in my future classroom. For example, a presentation on iCurio and Project Based Learning, book trailers, ideas on how to ask effective questions in a classroom, and Common Core Standards of my grade level. Next, I chose my Gmail account and Twitter. My Gmail account will help me keep in contact with others pursuing to be an educator. Gmail and Twitter are tools for collaboration and communication. Also, when using Twitter you can discover different blogs and websites that are helpful. Two more tiles I chose were Blogger and Youtube. These two tiles will give me fast access to my accounts that I visit daily for EDM310. I also chose to create a Common Core Standard tile. This tile will be there to help me meet all of the standards when making lesson plans. The iCurio tile was chosen because this will be a resource my students and me will you in the classroom. The last two website tiles i created were of Shanda Thornton’s and Victoria Williams EDM310 Blog. These two ladies are apart of my group in EDM310. They are there for peer editing, collaboration, and providing a great amount of information that will be used in my future classroom as well. This is my progress so far on developing my PLN.

Screenshot of my PLN in progress:

No comments:

Post a Comment