Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Project #2: Final Report on PLN

Since my last Personal Learning Network report, I have added a few more educational resources. First tile I have added is the Scholastic website. This website will provide me with many interesting lesson plans and activities for my students. Next, I added a project based learning lesson plan made by yours truly. This lesson plan is based on the first Thanksgiving feast. It will introduce the pilgrim’s journey to the new world on the mayflower and the tools and skills they adopted from the Indians. I also added two very interesting C4T’s that I was assigned to this semester. The first C4T is Mr. Will Deyamport. He has a blog called "peoplegogy" that discusses ways to improve personal and professional lives. The next C4T I added is Mr. Michael Kaechele. Michael’s blog consists of numerous posts about experiences with his students. My favorite two posts so far are “The Dark Side of MLK” and “The New Rule”. I will hope to use some of Michael’s concepts in my classroom someday. The last tile I added to my PLN is PBS Teachers. This website provides me with different topics to discuss with my students weekly with related resources and facts.
My Personal Learning Network

No comments:

Post a Comment